Are you looking to buy a smartphone under Rs. 15000?
There are lots of option available to choose from. In India, Smartphones under this price segment has huge demand. So the companies like Samsung has started thinking about this price segment.
Earlier this year some great smartphones have been launched which are not only well priced, but some of them are them are known as a powerhouse.
Keeping PPP (Price power performance ) in the mind phone listed here are as good as flagships.
Here are the list of the best smartphone under Rs. 15000.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 was launched in February 2019 and runs on MIUI 10 on top of the Android 9.0 OS. The Smartphone is available in three different colors (Neptune Blue, Nebula Red and Space Black) and come in two storage variant (4GB+ 64GB and 6GB + 128GB).
The main highlight of this smartphone is, It’s 48 megapixel rear camera which has Sony IMX 586 Sensor. Redmi note 7 pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor. It is an Octa-core processor based on 11 nm technology. This processor is huge upgrade over SD660. It has Adreno 612 graphics that can runs intensive applications and games like PUBG very smothly.
Redmi note 7 pro Key Specifications
- Processer : Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Adreno 612 graphics
- Ram : 4GB/ 6GB
- Storage : 64GB/128GB (Expandable upto 256GB)
- Camera : Dual Rear Camera (48 + 5 MP)
- Display : 6.3 inch Dot Notch Display
- Battery : 4000 mAh (Supports Quick Charge 4.0)
- Sim : Dual hybrid Sim Slot (Dual 4g Support)
- Features: Finger print reader, Face unlock
Samsung Galaxy M30 is another mid-range smartphone launched in February 2019 and runs on Android 8.1 OS. The Smartphone is available in two different colors (Gradient Blue and Gradient Black) and come in two storage combination (4GB+ 64GB and 6GB + 128GB).
The key highlight of this smartphone is its triple rear camera and the display.
Samsung Galaxy M30 has a 6.4″ Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixels, 394 ppi display resolution. It has tripel real camera (13+5+5 megapixel) and 16-megapixel front camera to capture beautiful images with every detail in any environment.
The smartphone is powered by 1.8 GHz octa core Exynos 7904 Processor paired with Mali-G71 MP2 graphics and 4GB/6GB RAM which helps to boost the performance and Gaming. The phone comes with 5000 mAh battery and Supports Fast charging (Fast charger is provided in the Box).
Samsung Galaxy M30 Key Specifications
- Processor : 1.8 GHz octa-core Exynos 7904 Processor, Mali-G71 MP2 graphics
- Ram : 4GB/ 6GB
- Storage : 64GB/128GB (Expandable up to 512GB)
- Camera : Triple Rear Camera (13 + 5 + 5 MP), 16 megapixel Front camera
- Display : 6.4 inch Super AMOLED Display
- Battery : 5000 mAh (Supports Fast Charge)
- Sim : Dual Sim Slot
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a powerfull mid-range smartphone launched in December 2018. The Smartphone is available in two different colors (Blue and Titanium) and come in three storage combination (3GB+ 32GB, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 64GB ).
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor and runs on Android 8.1 OS. It has a huge 5000 mAh battery that can easily last for 2 days. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 features dual rear camera (12 + 5 megapixel) and 13 megapixel front Camera. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) to capture beautiful images.
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 flaunts with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD display having the support of full HD+ resolution and a pixel density of 403PPI which can give a better sharpness in vision. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v6 which prevents it from minor scratches.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Key Specifications
- Processor : 2.2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 Processor, Adreno 512 graphics
- Ram : 3GB/4GB/ 6GB
- Storage : 32GB/64GB (Expandable up to 512GB)
- Camera : Dual Rear Camera (12 + 5 MP), 13 megapixel Front camera
- Display : 6.26 inch LCD Display
- Battery : 5000 mAh
- Sim : Dual Sim Slot (Dedicated SD card slot)