Update : Call Of duty Mobile will be available from 1st October Worldwide.
Activision has initially launched Call of Duty Mobile beta in some countries including India for the users who had pre-registered in the early access program.
Just like PUBG and Fortnight, Call of duty: Mobile has also become the favorite amongst the gamers.
The game features several classic maps and modes from across COD franchises, including COD: Black Ops and the original Modern Warfare series with a lot of first-person shooter action. The battle royale mode features a big map with locations from throughout the Call of Duty universe. The mode will feature 100 players in a match, with options for single, two-person, or four-person teams just like PUBG and PUBG New State (Pre-registration started).
COD: Mobile also has a zombie mode which is currently unavailable to play.
In the next coming weeks or months, the game will be fully available for users around the world.
Currently, the game has started rolling out in a phased manner for those who had pre-registered the game via their respective App Store or from its official website.
Call of Duty: Mobile is available on both the platform (Android and iOS). Android users can pre-register COD: Mobile from Google Play Store and iOS users can pre-register from App Store or from its official website.
Once you register for the game you can wait for the invite to come to download the game. However, in case you are looking to play the game before its final release, follow our step-by-step guide to sideloading the game.
Download and Install Call Of Duty: Mobile With APK+OBB files
Note : This process is Only for Android Users.
Firstly you have to download the two files (Apk and Obb file). You can download it on the mobile phone itself or you can use a PC to download the file. If you use a PC to download the file then transfer the downloaded file to the phone’s internal storage. Once your downloaded files are ready, Follow our next step.
Downloaded the files from here
Steps to Install Call Of Duty: Mobile With APK+OBB files
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device from settings and then Install the Call of Duty [COD] Mobile Apk on your Phone. To Enable app installation from Unknown Sources, Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown sources for Android Version 7 or lower.
- For Android version 8 (Oreo) or higher, Go to the Settings > Apps & Notification > Advanced > Special app access > Install unknown apps > Enable Allow apps from this Source (If you have downloaded the Apk file using any of the following app Chrome, Firefox, Google Drive then enable “Allow apps from this Source” for all of the app, also enable this for File Managers ).
- Install the Apk File. After Installing the Apk Do not Run the app.
- In the next step, Open the File Manager and follow the path Internal Storage > Android > obb. Inside the Obb Folder, Create a new folder and name the folder as “
com.activision.callofduty.shooter“. Once you have created the folder move the downloaded file “main.199.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb” inside the folder you have created.
Make sure you name the folder that you have created correctly. In some Case, you won’t find obb folder inside the Android folder. So, In that case, you have to create obb and com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder. Your Path should look like: Internal Storage > Android > Obb > com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now, Run the Game and Enjoy playing Call of Duty Mobile.
This is how you can Download and Install Call of Duty: Mobile on your Android devices. If you find any difficulties in installing the game, Do let me know in the comments below.