How to create a YouTube channel and enable Monetization
YouTube is a free video sharing platform that makes it easy to watch videos online. It is also known as the world second largest search engines. Users can even create a Youtube channel and Enable monetization to earn money. Users have to upload their own videos publicly and then they can earn money by Enabling Monetization On their Videos.
Looking To Create a Youtube channel and Enable Monetization, You must follow these Steps.
Also Read The Other Easiest Ways to Earn Money Online.
STEP 1: To Create a Google/ Youtube account?
Well Creating a Google account, Creates an account for every Google product. So all you have to do is to Click here to Create a New Account.
Once You click there it will take you to the Google Signup Page and there you have to enter all the necessary details and then click on Next Step.
In the place of Your Current Email Address, you can either enter your new email address which you are going to create Or You can leave this empty Or You can enter your other used email address.
A Welcome screen will appear Showing Your Email address and a Continue option below the Welcome, When you click on Continue it will take you to the Google Search page and You will find You are logged in with your New Google account.
That’s it, You have successfully created You Google/YouTube Account.
STEP 2: To Create a Youtube Channel?
In the First step, We have created a Google Account. Now, To Create A Youtube Channel Firstly we have to log in to our Google/Youtube Account. Once You login to your Google account, On the Right Top corner of the page You will find an Account Option.
After Clicking On My Account, You will see an option to My channel.
If you already have a channel, It will directly take you to your channel and if You don’t have channel It will ask you to create One.
Here You Have to Enter the Channel Name You Want to Create and then click on CREATE CHANNEL.
Once You Created Your channel It will take you to a page which has lots of customization option.
Using those options You can customize your channel. You can add channel Icon and channel art.
Channel art looks different on the desktop, mobile, and TV displays – larger images may be cropped. For the best results on all devices, Its recommend uploading one 2560 x 1440 px image.
If you’re not sure about the width and height of an image, download our Channel Art Templates to see how images show on different devices.
You can use Creator Studio in YouTube to organize your channel, manage videos, and interact with fans. You can go directly to Creator Studio or follow these steps to navigate to your Creator Studio:
- Sign in to your Youtube channel.
- In the top right, click your account icon.
- Click Creator Studio.
Tools in Creator Studio:
- Dashboard: Check for notifications and alerts from YouTube, including the latest updates and stats for your review.
- Video Manager: Organize and update your videos from one place or dig into a particular video to adjust settings individually. Use tools to optimize a video, tweak its settings, or bulk update changes across videos with a single click.
- Community: Communicate and collaborate with your fans and fellow creators. Review and respond to comments, read private messages, see videos where you’ve been credited, or review a list of subscribers (if your channel has at least 1,000 subscribers).
- Channel: Adjust settings that affect your channel overall, such as signing up for monetization, controlling your upload defaults, or enabling live streaming.
- Analytics: Review your channel’s performance and get info on how your channel is growing. Find reports and data to help you evaluate your channel and video performance, including views, subscribers, watch time, revenue for partners and more.
- Audio: Access the Audio Library to add sound effects or unique music.
STEP 3: To Upload Video & Enable Monetization?
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or from a mobile device.
Using the Computer:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. You can also import a video from Google Photos.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
Using a Smartphone:
Use the YouTube Android app to upload videos by recording a new video or selecting an existing one:
- Sign in to YouTube and your desired channel.
- Tap the camera from any navigation page.
- Record a new video or select an existing one to upload.
- To record a new video: Tap the video camera icon and begin recording.
- To select an existing video: Use the gallery to select your video.
- Apply optional enhancements to your video and tap Next.
- Adjust your video’s title, description, and privacy settings.
- Tap Upload.
How to enable monetization on Youtube channel:
After You start Uploading Videos, Next step is to Enable Monetization. Before Enabling Monetization you Have to verify You YouTube Channel.
To Verify Youtube Channel, Simply Login to your Youtube channel → Creator Studio → Channel.
Simply Click On Verify.
It will ask you to choose your country. Next, You have to choose between automated voice message and Text verification code. You can use any of this option to get verified your channel. After that, It will ask you to Enter your Phone number. Just enter your phone number and Click on Submit. Then You will get 6-Digit OTP On your Phone. Enter the OTP in the desired Place and Click On Submit Button. After that click on Continue to Enable Monetization. To enable Monetization Click on Enable Option As shown In the above Image.
Since the recent change in Youtube partner program policy, You can enable Monetization anytime but It will only get approved When your channel gets at least 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and at least 1,000 subscribers. This requirement is necessary for new Channels to get approved for monetizing their videos.
Now You have to follow the 4-steps to Enable monetization and link Your Google Adsense Account.
Step 1: Read and agree to the YouTube Partner Program terms
- Click On start.
- Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube Partner Program Terms.
Step 2: Sign up for AdSense
- Click On start. It Will Redirect You to the Google Adsense.
- Create a new AdSense account or connect an existing one to your channel. You need an AdSense account to earn money from your videos and get paid.
- If You Are Creating a new AdSense account then use the same Google ID on which You have created Your Youtube Channel. You can use other Id’s too but using the same id is better.
- Click on ACCEPT ASSOCIATION. It Will Redirect You to the Previous page from where you started.
Step 3: Set monetization preferences
Set what types of ads you want to run on your videos and automatically turn on monetization for all your existing and future videos.
When you set this up, you will start earning money as soon as your channel is approved.
- Confirm you want to monetize all your existing and future videos.
- Check the boxes under Ads formats to choose the types of ads you want to show.
- Click Save.
Step 4: Get reviewed
Once your channel meets the program threshold, Youtube will review your application to make sure your channel activity adheres to the YouTube Partner Program policies, YouTube Terms of Service, and Community Guidelines. They will let you know as soon as the process is complete.
This view count threshold gives us enough information to determine the validity of a channel. It also allows us to confirm if a channel is following our community guidelines and advertiser policies.
This Way You have Successfully Created Youtube Channel and Enabled Monetization. Once you create a Youtube channel and enable monetization on your videos, Youtube will start showing ads on your video and you will start earning from those ads.
If You still have any question or need any suggestions, You can ask me in the Comments Below.