The end Of MIUI 9 Is Coming Soon. Last Year Xiaomi has launched the MUIU 9 with Awesome New features like Split- screen, Scrolling screenshot and lot more. Earlier this year Xiaomi has updated MIUI 9 to MIUI 9.5 with some addon Feature.
This time Xiaomi has announced the MIUI 10 with Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi 8 SE and the Mi Band 3 at the launch event in Beijing, China held by Hong Feng, co-founder, and VP of Xiaomi on 30th May, 2018.
Soon It may be launched in India along with the Redmi phone on the Launch event which is going to happen on 7th May 2018 in New Delhi. The teaser has already been published on the Mi community forum and also has been shared by Xiaomi India’s Vice President and Managing Director Manu Jain.
List of Devices Which Will Get MIUI 10 Update
The MIUI 10 will not be coming to the aforementioned devices, but it is likely to be available for all the other Xiaomi devices. Xiaomi will not release the update for All the devices at the same time. However, the following devices will be eligible to receive the MIUI 10 update:
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Redmi note 5 pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 3 Pro/Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 4G Prime,
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, MI MIX, upcoming Mi MIX 2S
- Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 5S Plus, Mi 5S, Mi 5, Mi 5X, Mi 4S, Mi 4C, Mi 4, Mi 3
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3, Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max,
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 5A, Redmi Y1, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi 4, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi Pro, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3, Redmi 3X
- Mi Pad 3, Mi Pad 2, Mi Pad
Features of MIUI 10
Some of the Great features that MIUI 10 will come up with AI (Artificial Intelligence) Portrait Mode for enhanced Bokeh shots and will help to reduce load times for apps and native UI functions to zero, Swipe Gestures, Voice Assistant, New Volume Slider and New Recent Widget to maximize the screen space and supports of full screen gestures.
Today on 7th June 2018: Xiaomi has launched the MIUI 10 globally. And soon the company will start rolling out beta updates for some devices. List of devices will be updated soon which will get the first impression of MIUI 10 in a beta form.
If You have any Question On MIUI 10, Write in the Comments Below.
More to come On MIUI 10, Stay Tuned.