PUBG Mobile (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND) has become one of the most popular online game, Everyone is playing PUBG all around the world.
If you are big fan of PUBG Mobile, Here is the good new for you.
Tencent Games has announced that their next mega update will release on 18th December and it will include the snow map to players of PUBG MOBILE. The update 0.10 will include the New
PUBG MOBILE VIKENDI SNOW MAP OFFICIAL TEASER
List of all the updates and improvements we get
- Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
- Added layout for players with large hands
- Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
- Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
- Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
- Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
- Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
- Players may now report suspicious behaviour while spectating after dying.
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
- Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
- Added Arabic support
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
- Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
- New commands added to Quick Chat